Tuesday, 19 March 2013

What's in a name?

I knew I would have to face this demon eventually, but eventually seems to have come around rather quickly!

The dreaded demon I'm referring to is what the hell do I call my work!  What is it with me and titles?! At least I do know that this time I actually want to give my work (and my degree show) titles, which is a change in my position since the "Untitled" incident in 2nd year, but I really don't know what.

D says just say what it is.   But, don't make it too obvious, don't push it, don't make it a cliche, don't make it obscure, don't make it gimmicky, don't make it too humorous and don't make it too personal! Well, there go all my ideas so far!!

You'd think with the number of books I read that I'd be able to come up with something! Maybe I need a gin laced brain storming session - not sure I'll come up with something otherwise. Any takers?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment